"Antarkranti Aroma Tradition Incense Stick Combo is a pack of four assorted traditional fragrances of incense sticks. Each set is a combination of carefully selected fragrances that beautifully complement each other. The ornamental flower Rose is diversely used for the commencement of prayers and meditation. Vetiver is a bunchgrass with an aromatic compound indigenous to Southern India. Our classic lavender note is sure to leave you enchanted. The intense, radiant energy of Lemongrass inspires expansion on all levels "
• AROMATHERAPY – Antarkranti Incense Sticks are inspired by Aromatherapy and Ayurveda.
• DESIGNER PACKAGING – Comes in beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging. Appropriate festive gifting solution for festivals like Diwali, Durga Puja, Navratri, and spiritual or religious events.
• SLOW & LONGER BURNING – Slowly burns for approximately 60 mins (depending on airflow) and fragrance remains in the surrounding for a longer time.
• 100% NATURAL – 'Charcoal-Free' Handcrafted Sticks, made of plant products and oils of the finest quality
• QUANTITY & SIZE – 4 assorted incense packs with 50 standard round sticks each. Each stick meets International Standards which is 10" long with round bamboo as compared to conventional stick which is 7" to 8" long and nonstandard bamboo shape.
HOW TO USE: Light the tip of the incense stick until it flames. Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame. Fix into an appropriate holder on a stable and heat-resistant surface. Keep away from flammable materials as well as out of reach of children. BE THE CHANGE:This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.