(Price Inclusive of All Taxes)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: INDIA
- AROMATHERAPY: These Incense Dhoop Cones are inspired by Aromatherapy and Ayurveda. Guggal has a warm, spicy, bitter odor, with smoky and musky undertones.
- CONVENIENCE: No hand rolling required. It is pre rolled can be used in daily puja, ceremonies and to energize your surroundings with ease and maximum convenience
- DESIGNER PACKAGING: Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging
- LONGER BURNING TIME: The burns for almost 20 mins and fragrance remains in the surrounding for a longer time.
- NON-TOXIC: No toxic substances, 100% Natural, Charcoal free, Safe to Use daily.
- QUANTITY: Cone size-1.5 inches, 40 Cones with a cone holder
HOW TO USE: Light the tip of the incense stick until it flames. Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame. Fix into an appropriate holder on a stable and heat resistant surface. Keep away from flammable materials as well as out of reach of children.
BE THE CHANGE: This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.
Net Quantity: 40 cones of 4 cms / 1.5 inches each