- Herbal Gulal
- Skin & Hair
- About Us
Rs. 199.00 Rs. 249.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 50.00)
(Price Inclusive of All Taxes)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: INDIA
Incense burning is devoutly practiced "Ancient Indian Tradition". It signifies the primordial vibration - ‘the Aadi Naam’ or ‘the Avyakto Aksharah’ as mentioned in scriptures that reverberates in our breath. Ayurveda prescribes the burning of incenses made of herbs, resins, spices, and oils for its therapeutic and calming benefits. In Ayurveda, incense burning is considered very effective as it purifies the air and infuses it with a pleasant fragrance.
• AROMATHERAPY – Antarkranti Incense Sticks are inspired by Aromatherapy and Ayurveda. Citronella is commonly used as a very effective insect and mosquito repellant.
• DESIGNER PACKAGING – Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging
• SLOW & LONGER BURNING – Slowly burns for almost 25 mins and fragrance remains in the surrounding for a longer time.
• 100% NATURAL – 'Charcoal-Free' Handcrafted Sticks, made of plant produce and oils of the finest quality
• QUANTITY – 50 Standard round sticks
• PRICE is including all taxes
HOW TO USE: Light the tip of the incense stick until it flames. Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame. Fix into an appropriate holder on a stable and heat resistant surface. Keep away from flammable materials as well as out of reach of children.
BE THE CHANGE: This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.
Collections: Incense Sticks, Wellness