Incense burning is devoutly practiced in ancient Indian tradition. Fragrance imanating from incense burning signifies the primordial vibration - ‘the Aadi Naam’ or ‘the Avyakto Aksharah’ that reverberates in our breath as mentioned in scriptures.
Ayurveda prescribes burning of incenses made of herbs, resins, spices and oils for its therapeutic and calming benefits. In Ayurveda, incense burning is considered very effective as it purifies the air and infuses it with a pleasant spiritual fragrances.
- Natural Mosquito & Bug repellant | Ideal for large gathering & open spaces
- 100% Natural | Charcoal Free | Non-Toxic | Safe for Kids
- Made of plant produce and oils | Best quality fragrance and hence aroma | Superior quality raw materials
- International Standard Stick | Low smoke incense stick
- DESIGNER PACKAGING – Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging which makes it a beautiful gift. User-friendly and easy packaging
- SLOW & LONGER BURNING – Slowly burns for almost 5 hours and fragrances remains in the surrounding for a longer time.
HOW TO USE: Light the tip of the incense stick until it flames. Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame. Fix into an appropriate holder on a stable and heat resistant surface. Keep away from flammable materials as well as out of reach of children.
BE THE CHANGE: This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.