(Price Inclusive of All Taxes)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: INDIA
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medical system, is the oldest & most well-recorded ancient medical systems in the world. As noted in the Rig Veda, written in 4500 BC, in ancient India aromatherapy existed in correlation with Ayurveda. The aroma and essential oils derived from aromatic plants & plant parts for treatment & cure made a major section of Ayurvedic treatments according to the foundational texts of Ayurveda, Charaka Samhita & Sushruta Samhita. Antarkranti Aroma Oils are inspired by Ayurveda and are designed for a soothing, relaxing, and rejuvenating effect.
• Concentrated Aroma Oil inspired by Aromatherapy
• Antimicrobial and aromatizing
• Comes in a beautiful glass bottle with a convenient dropper. Packed in an aesthetically designed outer box
• Evaporates and diffuses slowly fragrances remain in the surrounding for a longer time.
• This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.
Net Quantity: 15 ml