(Price Inclusive of All Taxes)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: INDIA
Incense burning is devoutly practiced in ancient Indian tradition. It signifies the primordial vibration - ‘the Aadi Naam’ or ‘the Avyakto Aksharah’ as mentioned in scriptures that reverberates in our breath. Ayurveda prescribes the burning of incenses made of herbs, resins, spices, and oils for its therapeutic and calming benefits. In Ayurveda, incense burning is considered very effective as it purifies the air and infuses it with a pleasant fragrance.
• 100% Natural | Charcoal Free| Made of plant produce and oils
• AROMATHERAPY – These Incense Sticks are inspired by Aromatherapy and Ayurveda
• DESIGNER PACKAGING – Comes in beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging which makes it
• SLOW & LONGER BURNING – slowly burn for almost 25 mins and fragrances remain in the surrounding for a longer time.
• 50 Standard round sticks in each pack