- Herbal Gulal
- Skin & Hair
- About Us
Rs. 399.00 Rs. 499.00 You Save 20% (Rs. 100.00)
(Price Inclusive of All Taxes)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: INDIA
According to the ancient Ayurvedic science of incense making, as recorded in Atharva-Ved and the Rigved, authentic incenses are made by blending specific Herbs, indigenous cow’s dung & plant ingredients. Incense-burning is used to create pleasing aromas and for their medicinal benefits. Herbal incense burning powder is also known as ‘Samidha’; mostly prepared and burnt by sages in ancient Indian tradition. Each herb in this blend has a distinct set of sacred & healing properties. It elevates our senses towards spiritual consciousness and energizes the environment with positivity.
Incense burning is devoutly practiced in ancient Indian tradition. It signifies the primordial vibration - ‘the Aadi Naam’ or ‘the Avyakto Aksharah’ as mentioned in scriptures that reverberates in our breath. Ayurveda prescribes the burning of incenses made of herbs, resins, spices, and oils for its therapeutic and calming benefits. In Ayurveda, incense burning is considered very effective as it purifies the air and infuses it with a pleasant fragrance.
• 100% Herbal & Natural | Potent Aromatic & Medicinal Herbs| Charcoal Free|
• Special Ceramic Burner | Slow Heating
• Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging which makes it a beautiful gift. User-friendly and easy packaging
• Slowly burns for almost 25 minutes; effect remains in the surrounding for a longer time.
• This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.
Net Quantity: 200 gms Samidha powder
Collections: Samidha- The Fragrance of Vedic Havan, Wellness