- Herbal Gulal
- Skin & Hair
- About Us
Incense burning is devoutly practiced in ancient Indian tradition. It signifies the primordial vibration - ‘the Aadi Naam’ or ‘the Avyakto Aksharah’ as mentioned in scriptures that reverberates in our breath.
Ayurveda prescribes the burning of incense made of herbs, resins, spices, and oils for its therapeutic and calming benefits.
In Ayurveda, incense burning is considered very effective as it purifies the air and infuses it with a pleasant fragrance.
• 100% Natural | Charcoal Free | Made of plant products and oils | Best quality fragrance and hence aroma
• DESIGNER PACKAGING – Comes in beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging which makes it a beautiful gift. User-friendly and easy packaging
• SLOW & LONGER BURNING – slowly burn for almost 20-30 mins and fragrances remain in the surrounding for a longer time. | Low smoke incense stick
• International Standard Round Stick | Superior quality raw materials
• This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.
Collections: Yoga Incense Sticks