Incense burning is devoutly practiced ancient Indian tradition. It signifies the primordial vibration - ‘the Aadi Naam’ or ‘the Avyakto Aksharah’ as mentioned in scriptures that reverberates in our breath. Ayurveda prescribes burning of incenses made of herbs, resins, spices and oils for its therapeutic and calming benefits. In Ayurveda, incense burning is considered very effective as it purifies the air and infuses it with a pleasant fragrance.
• 100% Natural | Charcoal Free| Made of plant produce and oils| Best quality fragrance and hence aroma
• DESIGNER PACKAGING – Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly packaging which makes it a beautiful gift. User-friendly and easy packaging
• SLOW & LONGER BURNING – slowly burns for almost 25 mins and fragrances remains in the surrounding for a longer time. | Low smoke incense stick
• International Standard Round Stick | Superior quality raw materials|
• This product provides sustainable and dignified livelihoods to incarcerated and released prisoners.